From my years serving as a Vermont personal injury attorney I’ve learned from my clients just how financially and emotionally devastating serious injuries can be. I have the patience, skill and experience to help you get full and fair compensation for a wide variety of bodily injury claims, including auto accidents, slips and falls and other premises liability claims. If you’ve been hurt, and, choose me as your lawyer, I will put over 30 years of trial and negotiating skills to work for you. I will give you the attention and caring that big firms just can’t offer.
The most common cases I have successfully handled in 28 years include:
- Premises liability claims – construction site accidents, industrial accidents, dog bites, and animal attacks.
- Slip and falls – falls on sidewalks, walkways, and parking lots; at stores, supermarkets, condominiums, and apartments; and negligent maintenance or repairs.
- Wrongful death lawsuits – filed by the surviving dependents or beneficiaries who are seeking damages associated with the death of a loved one.
- Motor vehicle accidents and collisions – autos, bicycles, buses, cars, motorcycles, pedestrians, trucks, and drunk driving accidents. (DUI, DWI)
Likewise, through my years serving as a Vermont injury lawyer I have extensive experience in handling the following kinds of injuries: brain injuries, head injuries, burns and scars, broken bones, dislocations, fractures, neck injuries, back injuries, shoulder injuries, knee injuries, nerve damage and TMJ/dental injuries.
Call me TODAY for a FREE CONSULTATION on your Personal Injury case
TOLL FREE at 877-763-7144 or locally at 802-362-1505
OTHER AREAS OF PRACTICE
I have experience and can help you with the following types of cases:
- Construction litigation
- Wrongful tree cutting / timber trespass
- Breach of contract litigation
- Real property litigation
- Arbitration and mediation
- Legal malpractice
As a Vermont attorney with 28 years of courtroom experience, I have a track record of getting positive results for my clients. For immediate assistance call us toll-free in Manchester Center, Vermont at 1-877-763-7144, or locally at 802-362-1505.
Obtaining full compensation for persons injured in Central and Southern Vermont, including the counties of Bennington, Rutland, Windham and Windsor since 1982.
CRIMINAL DEFENSE – DUI Defense/DWI Defense
For more information, click here to visit my website DEDICATED to DUI / DWI Defense.
Through my years as a criminal defense attorney I’ve witnessed how hard it can be to face criminal charges. Having a Felony, a DWI with a long suspension of your license, or any other crime on your permanent record can hurt you in a variety of areas, such as housing opportunities, employment, opportunities, or, in some cases, receiving financial aid for school. If you have been charged with a DUI or other crime, do not talk to the police. Call me right away for sound advice and representation. I know criminal law and I have extensive experience helping clients through the Vermont criminal justice system. Do not face criminal charges alone. I can help you stay out jail, keep your license and reduce or eliminate charges.
Toll free: 1-877-763-7144; Local Phone: 802-362-1505