Vermont Personal Injury Attorney
Been in an Accident? Bradley Myerson can help!
Call 877-763-7144 Today for a Free Consultation
As an experienced Vermont Personal Injury Attorney, litigating since 1982, I have been getting positive results for clients involved in a variety of personal injury situations, including:
- Premise Liability Claims - construction site accidents, industrial accidents, dog bites, and animal attacks.
- Slips and Falls - falls on sidewalks, walkways, and parking lots; at stores, supermarkets, condominiums, and apartments; and negligent maintenance or repairs.
- Wrongful Death Lawsuits - filed by the surviving dependents or beneficiaries who are seeking damages associated with the death of a loved one.
- Motor Vehicle Accidents - autos, bicycles, buses, cars, motorcycles, pedestrians, trucks, and drunk driving accidents. (DUI, DWI)
I can help you obtain full compensation (including repayment of medical bills and lost earnings) for serious accidents, such as brain injuries, head injuries, burns and scars, broken bones, dislocations, fractures, neck injuries, back injuries, shoulder injuries, knee injuries, nerve damage and TMJ/jaw injuries.
How I Can Help You:
- Get your medical bills paid.
- Get you fair treatment from insurance companies involved in your claim.
- Get full compensation for:
- Past, present and future lost earnings
- Bodily injury
- Pain, suffering, lost enjoyment of life and emotional damages
- Past, present and future medical expenses
CALL ME TODAY for a FREE CONSULTATION, TOLL FREE at 877-763-7144 or locally at 802-362-1505.
I have been litigating in Vermont courtrooms since 1982, the year I was admitted to practice. I have been an instructor at continuing legal education programs for attorneys learning DWI Defense Techniques and proper handling of Personal Injury cases...
"I was injured and out of work... he fought hard for me... the Insurance Company was hard to work with... Bradley got me more money than I thought I would get...
Recent Case Results
$500,000.00 for a 64 year old security guard who stepped into an 18 inch hole suffering serious injuries to both ankles requiring multiple surgeries which included…